August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819 202122
2324 2526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Thursday, August 20th, 2026 01:20 pm
Geraint attacked my cleaner this morning. He was sick vicious I have booked an appointment to see the vet, to see if anything that can be done.

Carys thinks that he could smell her male cat on her and reacted. He's been spicy with her since Spring, but not like that. It was awful, and I'm still shaking.

If he can't be helped and does thst again he'll have to go back to the rescue. I can't have that behaviour. I'm really stressed over it.

I'm taking him to the vet today.
Tags:
Friday, August 21st, 2026 01:08 am (UTC)
Hugs to you, I hope you can get it figured out.
Friday, August 21st, 2026 07:58 pm (UTC)
That sounds awful, you poor cleaner and you.

Hopefully the vet will be able to come up with something. Elf was very aggressive at the vets and gabapentin calmed him right down.
Tuesday, August 25th, 2026 09:44 pm (UTC)
Finger crossed it works as well as it did on Elf! It made him super stoned and extremely mellow, and everyone was suddenly his best friend.
Saturday, August 22nd, 2026 10:53 am (UTC)
That's awful!

I hope the vet can do something, but if they can't - then I think you're making the right decision about going back to the rescue.